In this post, we list out the various UK structural steel work sections and provide an easy to download link.
If you are looking for a great resource to size up structural sections, then we recommend the interactive Blue Book.
You can then open these up in your preferred CAD program. Please note that the blocks are specified in millimetre scale.
The download link includes:
- Asymmetric Beam Section (ASB)
- Circular Hollow Section (CHS)
- Equal Angle Section (UEA)
- Parallel Flange Section (PFC)
- Rectangular Hollow Section (RHS)
- Rolled Steel Joist (RSJ)
- Square Hollow Section (SHS)
- Structural Bolts
- Un Equal Angle Section (UA)
- Universal Beam (UKB)
- Universal Bearing Piles (UBP)
- Universal Columns (UC)
Let’s get started.