Land Surveying Mini Prism Tripod Holder (THSP75)
Leica Mini Prism Holder / Reflective Target Holder – One Person Survey Setup
Our mini prism tripod (THSP75) and reflective target tripods allow you to backsight on to survey nails without a robotic total station or a survey assistant. The reflective target / prism being closer to the survey nail enables for more precise placement and eliminates the need for a traditional tripod.
The tripod is designed to fit a traditional Leica mini prism with a metal spike diameter of 12mm. In the photos, we are using a Leica GMP111-0.
Our tripod is designed to be as flexible as possible. You can adjust the tripod in 3 different ways to allow you to easily and quickly setup over a nail using a Leica Mini prism or the included reflective target set at a height of +75mm.
- One person survey setups, no robotic total station.
- Precise adjustment using adjustment bolts to level it.
- Safer than using a robotic total station (less likely to be stolen).
- Easily fits in your site bag.
PLA Plastic (can be industrially composted)
Reflective Target Size:
50 x 50 mm
Reflective Target Height:
Width / Length / Height:
155 x 100 x 115 mm
• THSP75 – Reflective Target + Level Bubble
• THSP75B – Leica Mini Prism Holder
• THSP75A – Bipod Adjustment Block
• Free UK Shipping / 30 day returns
*Dependent on purchase combination choice.
We aim to ship our products within 3 working days. We can ship internationally via FedEx, DHL, TNT, ARMAX,INDIAN POST etc.
We offer a 30 day returns policy for un damaged equipment. We offer a 2 year guarantee on our equipment for mechanical failures.