THS Concepts provides a range of land and building surveying & CAD services for architects, solicitors, engineers and contractors.
The drawings and surveying services you receive are designed to make your life as easy as possible.
You can expect easy-to-manipulate drawings in clear, easily-read formats that will help save you time and energy.
Our 5.0* Google and ‘excellent’ TrustPilot reviews illustrate our commitment to our clients and ensure they are happy throughout the project.
We offer a full 100% money-back guarantee if you are not satisfied with our services.
We ensure you are 100% satisfied with the drawings and service we provide.
Updates and amendments are no problem and are undertaken quickly to get your project moving.
– Precise, feature-rich, as-built information. – High accuracy 3D point cloud drawings. – Quickly survey complicated areas.
– Producing plans, elevations, sections etc – Get your project off to a great start. – Quick turnaround service.
– Surveys/reports showing movement in structures. – New basements, large excavations, piling etc. – Simple reports and graphs.
– Setting out piles, base plates, columns, walls etc. – As-built drawing can be issued. – Quick turnaround service.
– Drawings to show heights, buildings, drainage etc. – Used for planning your next construction project. – Plans, sections etc to Ordnance Survey grids.
– Surveys to reveal GEA, GIA & NIA. – Working to IPMS Standards. – Quick turnaround service.
– Surveys to Ordnance Survey – We can help find boundaries. – Quick turnaround service.
– Old files converted to CAD. – Plans traced and replicated. – Quick turnaround service.
– Drawings to satisfy flood risk requirements. – Positions and levels to Ordnance Survey datums. – Quick turnaround service.
– Plans for architectural, marketing, planning permission. – Survey service available. – Money-back guarantee & free edits.
– Land Registry compliant plans. – Survey service available. – Money-back guarantee & free edits.
– Precise heights to verify tolerances. – Reports & drawings issued. – Quick turnaround service.
– Recording crack opening changes over time. – Used for subsidence, basement construction, underpinning etc. – Simple, easy to understand reports and graphs.
“They’re consistent, quick and provide great value for money. Will recommend them for building measures and topo measures in the future.”
Paul Cramphorn | Google Reviews
“Great company to deal with. Prompt, fast and efficient service from the first email to completion of the job. I would highly recommend THS Concepts…”
Tony Hodge | Trustpilot
“This company is easy to deal with. They do what they say they will do and in my case quite a few days before they said they would.”
James Walsh | Google Reviews