OUR SURVEYING & DRAWING SERVICES
THS Concepts provides a range of land and building surveying & CAD services for architects, solicitors, engineers and contractors.
Ease Of Use
The drawings and surveying services we undertake are designed to make our clients’ lives as easy as possible.
You can expect easy-to-manipulate drawings in clear, easily-read formats that will help save you time and energy.
Our experienced survey team use industry-standard CAD software combined with Leica survey equipment.
We are fully insured with professional indemnity insurance of £5 million and public liability insurance of £10 million.
“I need detailed floor plans, sections, elevations etc for planning an architectural project.”
MEASURED BUILDING SURVEYS
- Survey and production of plans, elevations, sections etc.
- Used by architects to base their new designs from
- Reduces risk of future problems with accurate drawings from the start
“I have an area of land to survey which will help plan a development or clarify something.”
TOPOGRAPHICAL LAND SURVEYS
- Will measure your land to show heights, drains, buildings, fences etc.
- Useful for working on new planning application design proposals
- We produce plans, elevations, sections etc. to Ordnance Survey plan and height
“As part of a building project, we need to monitor movement in nearby structures.”
- Detect movement in your structures in both vertical and horizontal plane
- Used by contractors to monitor movement during heavy construction work
- We provide simplified reports to clearly show if and where movement is occurring
“My building project requires precise setting out for foundations, brickwork, fence lines etc.”
SETTING OUT SURVEYS
- Setting out service for concrete foundations, piles, base plates, columns etc.
- Following works, we can provide detailed as-built drawings
- We use the latest Leica equipment to accurately position to tight tolerances
“I need to find out the area of my commercial space.”
AREA REFERENCING SURVEYS
- Plans to GEA, GIA and NIA measurements as needed
- Working to International Property Measurement Standards
- We use the latest Leica equipment for precise measurements
“I need exact levels of something to determine differences in height and see where they are.”
- Detailed checks of items such as concrete floors to verify/check tolerance
- We provide simplified drawings, indicating high and low spots to aid design
- We use the latest Leica equipment to survey your site precisely and accurately
“I need to know where my boundaries are located and presented in a drawing”
- Surveying in boundary positions to Ordnance Survey coordinates.
- We can overlay surveyed information on other provided drawings.
- Using the latest Leica survey equipment for accurate, reliable measurements.
“As part of a flood risk assessment, I need a survey and drawing showing levels of the ground.”
FLOOD RISK SURVEYS
- We can provide levels of your land to accompany a flood risk report
- The levels we provide will be to Ordnance Survey datum
- We use Leica equipment to accurately survey your land to within 10mm
“We need Land Registry lease plans to support a purchase/transfer.”
LEASE PLAN / SURVEY
- Land Registry compliant lease plans for solicitors & domestic clients.
- Surveying service available if required.
- Money back guarantees with unlimited free edits.