Our growing workload requires us to take on a full and/or part-time land/building surveyor to work from our office in Leigh-on-Sea, Essex.
At THS Concepts we typically undertake detailed measured surveys of both land and buildings. The equipment we use varies from simple tape measures to GPS Total stations and 3D Scanners. The drawings we produce are accurate, well presented and extremely useful for our clients.
We generally work in the South East of the UK however we have undertaken surveying jobs as far away as Liberia in West Africa.
As an experienced measured building surveyor we would expect candidates to:
- Confidently use a range of surveying equipment such as 3D scanners / total stations.
- Experienced and competent in using AutoCAD to draw up their surveyed information.
- Presentable, reliable and professional manner.
- Happy to travel and work away from the office, sometimes we require overnight stays for survey tasks.
- Willingness to learn and also demonstrate to others key surveying skills and techniques.
- Access to their own car.
How To Apply
Covering Letter / CV
- Please send us a brief covering letter / email.
- Please send us your CV in PDF format.
- Send to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Job Application – Trainee Surveyor”