Measured Building Surveys
– Survey and production of plans, elevations, sections etc.
– Used by Architects to base their new designs from.
– Reduces future problems with accurate drawings from the start.
Topographical Land Surveys
– Measuring your land to show heights, drains, buildings, fences etc.
– Useful for working working new planning application design proposals.
– Producing plans, elevations, sections etc to Ordnance Survey plan and height.
– Detect movement in your structures in both vertical and horizontal plane.
– Used by contractors to monitor movement during heavy construction work.
– Simplified reports to clearly show if and where movement is occurring.
Setting Out Surveys
– Setting out service for concrete foundations, piles, base plates, columns etc.
– Following works we can provide detailed as built drawings.
– Using the latest Leica equipment to accurately position to tight tolerances.
– Detailed checks of items such as concrete floors to verify / check tolerance.
– Simplified drawings to clearly show high and low spots to aid design.
– We use the latest Leica equipment to survey your job accurately.
Flood Risk Surveys
–We can provide levels of your land to accompany a flood risk report.
– The levels we provide will be to Ordnance Survey datum.
– Using Leica equipment to accurately survey your land to within 10mm
Trustpilot & Google Client Reviews.
“Excellent service, competitively priced and all completed as instructed. We now have a new allotment site in the London Borough of Redbridge with its plots professionally marked out. Thanks to Tom and the team.”
Francis Castro – Vision RCL
THS Concepts perform regular topographical surveys for my company (RJB Architect). The information they produce is exceptional, prices competitive and the team are all very helpful and personable. THS Concepts are number one on my list and I look forward to working with them again.
Richard Bailey – RJB Architects
“I would highly recommend THS Concepts. We urgently needed 2 floor plans drawn up suitable for submission to the Land Registry. Chris was able to turn them around within 24hrs and they were spot on.”
Trisha Reece (Non Commercial Client)
Not Sure If We Can Help?
Use our quick contact form below and send us a message. We can probably help or offer complimentary advice as to what you may require!