THS Concepts COVID 19 Policy
Find out how THS Concepts are operating during the COVID 19 virus outbreak.
Article By: Tom Ayre (Director)
Last Update: March 2019
The Corona Virus (COVID-19) is causing devastating disruption in terms of the lives it is affecting, the deaths it is causing and the extreme disruption to working life. The government guidelines and rules are constantly changing so please consider that this policy may currently be out of date already.
AT THS Concepts we are very conscious of the risks presented to our employees during these times. We want to ensure our team and their families are safe and protected.
As of the current government guidelines, we are undertaking all office work remotely from our respective home. With regards to survey work this is continuing (we cannot do this from home) however it is strictly limited to ensure social distancing and general hygiene principles are adhered to. These rules are:
- We are only operating on open-air construction sites where social distancing rules can be easily adhered to
- We will only survey internally in unoccupied buildings.
- In the event, one of our staff members suspects they may have the virus we may have to cancel or postpone the survey work.
- We will not be taking public transport to survey sites.
We will be following NHS guidelines to help stop the spread of infection:
- wash your hands with soap and water often – do this for at least 20 seconds
- use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available
- wash your hands as soon as you get back home
- cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze
- put used tissues in the bin immediately and wash your hands afterwards
Thank you for your understanding.
If you would like a quote for a project then please get in touch.