Our growing workload requires us to take on a full and / or part time Land / Building Surveyor to work from our office in Leigh On Sea, Essex. The prospective candidate will be able to demonstrate that they are working towards or / are involved in a career in construction, architecture or engineering.
At THS Concepts we typically undertake detailed measured surveys of both land and buildings. The equipment we use varies from simple tape measures to GPS Total stations. The drawings we produce are accurate, well presented and extremely useful for our clients.
What You Will Learn With Us:
– Using a Leica total station to accurately survey a building/parcel of land.
– How to measure a building using handheld lasers and tapes.
– Improving your CAD skills to be able to produce high-level professional drawings quickly.
The Minimum We Require To Be Considered:
– A driving licence and car to be able to travel to the office and sites.
– Excellent level of English and based in London / Essex area.
– You will be fairly sufficient in using AutoCad and be able to provide example drawings.
– Professional outlook on work and willingness to learn and teach others.
What We Pay
We pay between £12,000 – £25,000 depending on your ability to undertake the jobs we do. We are happy to train up candidates as required. You will be on a 3 month probation period, after this time we will offer a full contract of employment.
What To Provide
Please note, we won’t consider any potential employee until they provide:
1 – A CV (letter not required)
2 – A few example CAD drawings they have completed themselves.
3 – A potential start date.
How To Apply
Email: [email protected]